Congratulations on getting a JetBlue Interview.
JetBlue is an American airline and the 6th largest airline in the United States.
Here you will find frequently asked Interview Questions and Answers at JetBlue.
JetBlue Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. They will be more interested in your previous work experience than anything else.
2) What can you tell us about JetBlue?
- The head office is in Long Island NY.
- The loyalty program at JetBlue is called TrueBlue.
- JetBlue has several partnerships with other airlines such as Virgin Atlantic, LAN, Qatar Airways, and Iceland Air to name a few.
- Currently, JetBlue is the official airline for the Boston Red Sox’s.
3) Why do you want to work for JetBlue?
- State you love working with people and you love the aviation industry and you know working at JetBlue will allow you to do both.
- You can also state you flew with JetBlue in past and enjoy the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- My communication skills. This is a great answer as most positions at JetBlue will require you to work with the customers.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
Make sure your answer does not impact your ability to work at JetBlue. I would try an answer like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- when I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was lost bags I would be sure to help them locate it. If the flight was delayed I would sympathize with the customer and tell them why it was delayed.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- JetBlue has lots of employment opportunities. Why not look at other positions on their website and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- You can state I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
- I would recommend revisiting the job description for the position you are applying for and based on the job description state why they should hire you. Look for the skills required for the job and state why you would be good at those skills.
9) Name 5 Core Values of JetBlue?
- The core values are safety, integrity, fun, and caring.
10) Do you have any questions for us?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at JetBlue?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
JetBlue Interview Tips
- Do more homework and research the company. Do not be afraid to read the annual reports.
- Do not speak too fast as you will sound nervous and don’t speak too slow as you will be boring.
- Bring at least two resumes, a pen, and something to write on.
- Don’t be surprised if there is a background check. The background check process is done by sterling investigations.
Have you had success answering JetBlue Interview Questions in the past? Share your success or any suggestions below.