Great work on getting a Jimmy John’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Jimmy John’s Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Jimmy John’s Interview Questions.
Jimmy John’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- If possible, try and relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying for.
2) What can you tell us about Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches?
- Jimmy John’s started the restaurant in 1983.
- Jimmy John’s menu consists of 8-inch subs, plain slims (any subs minus the veggies and sauce), low-carb lettuce wrap, giant club sandwiches, the JJ Gargantuan, side items, and catering.
- At Jimmy John’s, the bread is baked in-house every day and served fresh. Meat and Veggies are sliced daily.
3) Why do you want to work for Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches?
- I enjoy the service and the product I get at Jimmy John’s at a very affordable price and because of this, I would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer as you will sound prepared for the Jimmy John’s rush hour).
- I am a quick learner. This is also a great answer as Jimmy John’s will spend less time training you.
5) What would your previous boss say about you?
- I work well under pressure. I always get the job done on time with attention to detail.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this in a way that your greatest weakness does impact your ability to work at Jimmy John’s. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Try and state something that relates to the job or industry that you are applying for. State something like restaurant management, or perhaps you would like to get your chefs papers.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
Questions to ask on a Jimmy John’s Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Jimmy John’s?
- How often does Jimmy John’s do catering?
What to wear on a Jimmy John’s Interview
- Dress business casually.
Jimmy John’s Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- If you are on a Jimmy John’s Group Interview, make sure to speak up but don’t be pushy.