Great work on getting a Johnny Rockets Interview.
We all know how difficult interviews can be!
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Johnny Rockets job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Johnny Rockets interview questions.
Johnny Rockets Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Johnny Rockets?
- The restaurant was founded in 1986 in Los Angeles CA.
- Their mission statement is to establish Johnny Rockets as the leading global restaurant chain providing a classic all-American experience.
- They are famous for its Hamburgers, soda pops, Shakes and Malts, Fries, and Onion Rings and ice cream.
3) Why do you want to work for Johnny Rockets?
- Tell them you enjoy the product and service you get at Johnny Rockets and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Johnny Rockets will get extremely busy and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or when I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Johnny Rockets state you would like a career in restaurant management or perhaps become a chef.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Johnny Rockets?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
What to wear for Johnny Rockets Interview?
- You don’t need to wear a bow tie but guys wear a shirt and tie and women dress business casual.
Does Johnny Rockets Drug Test?
- You will be required to take a drug test if you are applying at their corporate office. However, there is nothing on their website to indicate that restaurant crew positions require a drug test.