Congratulations on getting a Jollibee Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Jollibee Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Jollibee Interview Questions.
Jollibee Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- They really want to learn how your previous work experience matches the job you are applying for. So if you have experience working in a restaurant or preparing food now is the time to mention it.
- If you don’t have any experience, say you have been focusing on school and now you want to prove yourself in the workforce.
3) What can you tell us about Jollibee?
- Jollibee is the largest quick service restaurant chain in the Philippines, operating a nationwide network of over 750 stores.
- Jollibee was founded by Tony Tan and his family with its humble beginnings as an Ice Cream Parlor which later grew into an emerging global brand.
- Jollibee is one of the most admired employers with an Employer of the Year Award from the Personnel Management Association of the Philippines, Best Employer in the Philippines Award from Hewitt Associated and a Top 20 Employer in Asia citation from the Asian Wall Street Journal.
4) Why do you want to work for Jollibee?
- Say you enjoy the product and the service you get at Jollibee and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you would like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- If going to university say you think working at Jollibee is a great way to pay for school.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
6) What is your greatest weakness?
- You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Jollibee say something like
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Say you would like to get into restaurant management, as it will sound like you are a good fit for the company.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask in a Jollibee Interview
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working for Jollibee?
Jollibee Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will seem nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring
- Make eye contact throughout the whole interview.
- Like them on Facebook or Twitter and learn as much as you can about the company.
- Don’t use the word fast food, instead, say quick-service industry.
Jollibee Interview Attire
- Remember you are applying to work at a restaurant so you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back. Be sure to trim any facial hair. Do not wear much jewelry, and dress formally.