Congratulations on getting a KFC Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful, and competition is fierce.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the KFC Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer KFC Job Interview Questions.
We will also provide some interview tips, and a multiple choice quiz to see how well you know KFC.
KFC Interview Questions
1. Tell me about yourself?
- If you are planning to go to college or are currently going to college let the interviewer know.
- Mention any hobbies or interests you have.
2. Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- If possible relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying to at KFC. Having work experience that relates to the job you are applying for will only help your chances of getting the job.
3. What can you tell us about KFC?
- KFC is headquartered in Louisville Kentucky.
- KFC founder is Harland Sanders.
- KFC menu includes the original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, Colonel’s crispy strips, hot wings, KFC snacker sandwich, mashed potatoes and gravy, cole slaw, and homestyle biscuits.
- Yum! Brands are the parent company of KFC. They also operate Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and Wing Street.
4. Why do you want to work at KFC?
- Tell the interviewer that you enjoy the food at KFC and perhaps mention one of the food items you enjoy.
- If you are a student mention that KFC is a great way to pay for school.
5. How would you deal with a difficult customer?
- State you would report to your manager that you had an unhappy customer and what course of action should you take. If you manager was not there mention you would simply offer to replace the item that they are unhappy with.
6. What hours are you available?
- Be as flexible as you can in regards to the hours you can work. Many people who work at KFC are students and they want hours that don’t interrupt their studies. If you can fit in a few day time hours mention it.
7. Why should I hire you?
- Tell them you are a hard worker.
- If you have an inspiration of becoming a chef or perhaps a career in restaurant management let them know.
8. Are you good at math?
- They will always need someone to work the cash register. If you are not great at math not to worry as it is just addition and subtraction.
Questions to ask on a KFC Interview
- What are characteristics of you top-performing employees?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What hours will I work?
- What do you like best about working at KFC?
KFC Interview Tips
- Don’t speak too quickly in the interview as you will sound nervous.
- If you are applying for an entry-level position your wage will be minimum. If you are not applying for a minimum wage position have a look salary ranges on the internet.
- Be sure you make good eye contact.
- Have good body posture as it will prevent you from mumbling.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up if you on a KFC Group Interview.
What to wear to a KFC Interview
- You want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back.
- Guys shave any facial hair.
- Have a look at what other KFC employees are wearing and dress one step better. Your best bet is to dress formally.
0 of 13 questions completed
To perform well on your interview you have to show you are passionate and knowledgeable about KFC. Try the quiz below and see how you do.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 13 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 13
KFC exists in how many countries today?Correct
Question 2 of 13
What does the Kentucky Fried Chicken Foundation support?Correct
Question 3 of 13
Where is the head office of KFC?Correct
Question 4 of 13
KFC offers Catering?Correct
Question 5 of 13
KFC still offers Extra Crispy Chicken?Correct
Question 6 of 13
KFC is the thirds largest restaurant chain in the worldCorrect
False – 2nd world’s largestIncorrect
False – 2nd world’s largest
Question 7 of 13
What is the parent company of KFC?Correct
What is the parent company of KFC?Incorrect
Question 8 of 13
Where did the first franchise open in 1952?Correct
Question 9 of 13
Which country is KFC’s largest market?Correct
Question 10 of 13
What is KFC’s slogan?Correct
Question 11 of 13
Sanders was one of the first cooks to use a pressure fryer?Correct
True – The pressure cooker was released in 1939 and Sanders modified it into an early pressure fryer.Incorrect
True – The pressure cooker was released in 1939 and Sanders modified it into an early pressure fryer.
Question 12 of 13
Who is Pete Harman?Correct
Open the first KFC Franchisee and operated more than 200 KFC locations.Incorrect
Open the first KFC Franchisee and operated more than 200 KFC locations.
Question 13 of 13
KFC is the first western restaurant to open in China?Correct
True – the first restaurant opened in Beijing in 1987Incorrect
True – the first restaurant opened in Beijing in 1987