Great work on getting a KFC Team Member Interview. A team member greets customers, takes their orders, and prepares their meals. Here you will find frequently asked KFC Team Member Interview Questions and Answers.
KFC Team Member Job Interview Questions
Tell us about your work history?
- You will want to relate your work history to the job you are applying to at KFC. Odds are they will be looking for someone who has experience working in a team, fast-paced environment and works with customers. If possible talk about how you worked in that kind of environment.
Why do you want to be a team member?
- Say you like working with customers and you like to cook and because of this, you feel the role of team member would be a good fit.
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you will want to have a second read of the job and find key skills they are looking for and restate those skills.
Here is what I found:
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes pride in everything you do (skill attention to detail).
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (skill people skills)
- You’ve got attitude – the right kind of course – and understand the need to be on time (skill punctual)
A possible answer to this question is
- I have great attention to detail and take pride in what I do.
- I enjoy working in a team and with customers as I have great people skills.
- I take punctuality very seriously and I understand how important it is to the business that I start work on time.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
This question is designed to see if you have goals but it also checks to see if you are a good fit for KFC. For example, if you can see yourself as a restaurant manager then you are a good fit for this industry.
You can always say you would like to get into management and hope you can prove yourself and get promoted within KFC. The career path is a team member, shift manager, assistant manager, and restaurant manager. By hinting you would like to get into management at KFC you will sound like you are committed to the business.
Questions to ask on a KFC Team Member Interview?
- What kind of training will a team member get?