Congratulations on getting a Kohl’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Kohl’s Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Kohl’s Job Interview Questions.
Kohl’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Be sure to relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying for at Kohl’s
2) What can you tell us about Kohl’s?
- Kohl’s first opened in Brookfield Wisconsin in 1962
- Kohl’s head office is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The founder is Maxwell Kohl.
- Kohl’s is a department store offering clothing and household goods.
3) Why do you want to work for Kohl’s?
- State you love the product and the service you receive at Kohl’s and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will appear ready for the Kohl’s rush hour)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Kohl’s. Try something like
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was unhappy because of the product I would see if they could replace it after referencing the Kohl’s return policy.
- If the customer was upset because they could not find a product I would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
This question is designed to see if you have goals but also checks to see if you are a good fit for the company.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Check out jobs on Kohl’s website and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This will make you sound like a good fit and in it for the long term.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Kohl’s Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Kohl’s?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?