Congratulations on getting a Krispy Kreme Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the Krispy Kreme Interview.
Here you will find how to answer the most frequently asked Krispy Kreme Interview Questions.
Krispy Kreme Interview Questions
What can you tell us about Krispy Kreme?
- They are a coffee and doughnut chain.
- They also sell drinks bagels and oatmeals, and Kool Kreme (doughnuts Sundays, shakes, and cones).
- The mission statement of Krispy Kreme is to touch and enhance lives through the joy that is Krispy Kreme.
- The Krispy Kreme vision is to be the worldwide leader in sharing delicious tastes and creating joyful memories.
- Krispy Kreme turned 75 in 2012.
- Krispy Kreme is in 23 countries.
Why do you want to work at Krispy Kreme?
- Mention you love the product and how it is so much better than other competitors such as Dunkin’ Donuts.
- If you are going to college say you think working at Krispy Kream is a great way to pay for school and get real-world experience in business.
What kind of work experience do you have?
- Bakery or any type of customer service experience will help you land the job. If it is your first time entering the job market tell them and mention you are eager to prove yourself.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to college tell them and what you see yourself doing. If you live in Winston-Salem, NC you should look at corporate careers and mention a position you can see yourself doing.
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at Krispy Kreme. State something like:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
- I tend to work too much and I neglect my friends and family.
What hours can you work?
- Be prepared to answer this question.
Questions to ask on a Krispy Kreme Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Krispy Kreme?
- What are some attributes of your top-performing employees?
How do you feel about taking a drug test?
- Note that Krispy Kreme reserves the right to drug test their applicants (they state this in their job description).
What to wear at a Krispy Kreme Interview
- More than likely you will be serving food so you want to look like someone who can serve food. If you have long hair wear it back, don’t wear much makeup, and dress formally.
Krispy Kreme Group Interview
- If you have a group interview similar questions will be asked as stated above. Your goal is to stand out from the crowd but remember to be yourself.