Congratulations on getting a Lacoste Interview.
We can all agree that interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer the most frequently asked Lacoste Interview Questions and Answers, how to dress for the interview, and Lacoste Interview Tips.
Lacoste Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Lacoste?
- They are famous for their tennis shirts but they also sell shoes, perfume, leather goods, watches, and sunglasses.
- The company was founded in 1933 and is a French company.
- They run an online store that was launched in 2007.
Why do you want to work for Lacoste?
- State you love the product and service you get and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Why not show you like them by liking them on Facebook and state a product you saw and wanted (this will show your truly interested in their products).
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because they will get very busy on weekends and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at the retail store. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- Look up Lacoste return policy and mention that during the interview as it may help to deal with the upset customer.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- A career in fashion would align with their businesses objectives.
- Retail management is a great answer as it also aligns with their business objectives.
Why would you be successful at Lacoste?
I am assuming most of you are applying for the position of Sales Associate. Below are great answers to this question
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
- I have great communication skills which will allow me to work well with the customer.
- I love fashion and making others feel fashionable.
Questions to ask on a Lacoste Interview?
Most Lacoste Interview Questions will end with, “Do you have any questions for us?”. Below are suggestions
- What are characteristics of your best employees?
- What type training will I receive?
- What hours will I work?
- What do you like best about working here?
What to wear at a Lacoste Interview?
- Since Lacoste is a high-end clothing store you will be judged on how you dress. My advice is to go to a store and see how others dress and dress one step above them. It is not necessary to buy their products.
Lactose Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast or you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow or you will sound boring.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Do as much research as possible on Lacoste.