Congratulations on getting a Laura Secord Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Laura Secord Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Laura Secord Interview Questions.
Laura Secord Interview
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. If possible, focus more on your previous work experience and focus on any customer service experience you have.
2) What can you tell about Laura Secord?
- The company was started by Frank O’Conner in 1913 in Toronto.
- It is Canada’s largest and best-known seller of chocolates and also sells ice cream.
- There are over 120 stores across Canada.
- Laura Secord is considered a wartime hero in the war of 1812.
3) Why do you want to work for us?
- Mention you love the service and the product you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a people person (this is a great answer because you will constantly be working with people)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- Don’t say chocolate because they may think you will be eating their products while at work ;) State when you get caught up in your work you don’t take enough personal time for yourself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at the company mention you would like a retail management career.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual. Punctual is a great answer because they will have set hours when you work and the business can’t run if you are late.
9) Questions to ask on a Laura Secord Interview?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working here?