Congratulations on getting a Leon’s Furniture Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Leon’s Furniture Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Leon’s Furniture Interview Questions.
Leon’s Furniture Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- You should mention any customer service and sales experience you have as these are key skills Leon’s is looking for.
What can you tell us about Leon’s?
- Leon’s was founded in 1909 by Ablan Leon, the A. Leon Company started out as a general merchandise store in the small town of Welland in Southern Ontario.
- Leon’s is one of Canada’s largest retailers, selling a wide range of merchandise including furniture, major appliances, and home electronics.
- They recently acquired The Brick.
Why do you want to work for Leon’s?
- State you love the products and the service you get at Leon’s and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Mention you like the fact that all prices are final and the customer will leave feeling they are getting the best price possible and not leaving wondering if they could get a better price
What is your greatest strength?
- My people skills (this is a great answer if you will be working with customers)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Leon’s. Try something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an irate customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer.
- If the customer was unhappy because they overpaid I would tell them that if they find a price lower from a competitor Leon’s will match that price after 60 days of purchase.
- If the product was damaged I would tell the customer they have 72 hours from the time of sale to report it and we can replace it.
- Also, state it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return and even worse tell others.
- Tip Have a look at Leon’s Return Policy Page. It may help you with this question
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Leon’s is a huge company so why not go to Leon’s website and find a career that you can see yourself doing in five years. This way you look like you are committed to Leon’s.
Why are you interested in getting into sales?
- I enjoy working with people as I am outgoing and enjoy helping others.
- I also enjoy working in a positive attitude work environment. In many office jobs, people can complain about their job. In sales, everyone has to be motivated as negativity will have a bad impact on sales. In a successful sales environment, you should motivate others and they will, in turn, motivate you. In short, I like sales because of that positive work environment that only working in sales can offer.
What’s your thought on sales?
- My philosophy is to listen to the customer and find out what they are looking for and not push on them what I think I can sell them. I want the customer to leave feeling happy and their needs were met.
- I admire Leon’s approach that is all sales are final, otherwise, I feel the customer may leave feeling they could have gotten a better price if they held out for an even lower price. (Note all prices are final at Leon’s)
Do you have any questions for us?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What are some characteristics of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?