Congratulations on getting a Levi Strauss Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Levi Strauss job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Levi Strauss Interview Questions.
Levi Strauss Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Talk about any customer service experience you have.
- Talk about any retail experience you have.
- Tell the interviewer any sales experience you have.
- Tip!! If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the work force.
2) What can you tell us about Levi Strauss?
- Levi’s offers a wide range of clothes for men, women, juniors, kids, and babies.
- Levi’s was founded in 1853 in San Francisco where the head office is located today.
- Levi Strauss & Co. made the first pair of blue jeans in 1873
3) Why do you want to work for us?
- State you love to work with people and you love fashion and you think working at Levi’s will allow you to do both.
- You can also state you love the product and the service you get at Levi’s and because of this, you would be happy to represent them. (Tip!!! Why not like Levi’s on Facebook and state a product you saw and wanted as this will show you truly do like them)
4) What is your greatest strength?
- My communication/listening skills. In regards to Levi’s state, you think it is important to listen to the customer first and try to understand what the customer is looking for and meet their needs and not try to sell them something they don’t want.
- You can also state your listening skills allows you to be a quick learner.
5) What would your previous boss say about you?
- I have great people skills. State you are outgoing and enjoy meeting new people and enjoy communicating with others.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Levi’s. State something like:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself or
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
7) How would you deal with an irate customer?
I would find out what is wrong with the customer:
- If they could not find a particular item at the Levi’s store I would find the item for them.
- If the customer was upset with the product I would let them know about Levi’s return policy.
Tip!! Learn Levi’s return policy as it may help you answer this question.
State it is important for the customer to be happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
State a career that aligns with Levi’s business objectives. Possible answers are:
- A career in sales
- A career in retail management
- A career in fashion
9) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal
10) Do you have any questions for us?
- What type of training will I receive if offered the position?
- What are attributes of you top-performing employees?
- Tip!!! Don’t ask about potential benefits of working at Levi’s like employee discounts.