Congratulations on getting a Lidl Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the Lidl Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer frequently asked Interview Questions at Lidl.
Lidl Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Talk about your related experience more than anything else.
What can you tell us about Lidl?
- Lidl is a discount supermarket chain based out of Germany.
- Lidl can be found in nearly every country in Europe.
- Lidl takes pride in providing top quality products at the lowest possible prices to customers throughout Europe.
- In 2017, Lidl expanded into the United States.
Why do you want to work for Lidl?
- State you love the product and the service you get at Lidl and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all Lidl will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Lidl. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check the Lidl return policy first)
- If the customer is upset because they cannot find a particular product I would walk them over to the item and not just point in a general direction.
- You can end this question by saying It is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
This question is almost guaranteed to be asked as one of the Lidl Interview Questions. It is designed to see if you have goals but more importantly if you are a right fit for Lidl.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish but if possible related your field of study to Lidls business.
- Tip have a look at Lidls career website and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This way you will not appear as someone who changes jobs frequently.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Lidl Interview Tips
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Bring an extra copy of your resume/cv.
Lidl Interview What to Wear
- If you are applying for an entry-level position such as Lidl Customer Assistant than dress business casually. If you are applying for a management position then dress formally.
Does Lidl Drug Test?
- There is no evidence on their website that Lidl Drug Tests.