Congratulations on getting a Loblaws Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Loblaws job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Loblaws interview questions.
Loblaws Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Highlight any customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first time entering the job market tell the interviewer you have been focusing your time in school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Loblaws?
- The first Loblaws was opened in 1912 in Toronto.
- Loblaw is Canada’s largest food retailer.
- Loblaws employees nearly 200,000 employees.
3) Why do you want to work for Loblaws?
- Mention you love the products and service you get at Loblaws and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to university state you think working at Loblaws is a great way to pay for school.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will seem well prepared for the Loblaws rush hour).
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because other Loblaws employees will have to spend less time training you).
5) What would your previous boss say about you?
- I am a team player and get along with others.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I forget to take personal time for myself.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you want to stay at Loblaws have a look at their career website and see a position you can see yourself doing in 5 years.
- If you are going to university state what you would like to do when you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
9) Questions to ask on a Loblaws Interview?
- If offered the position does Loblaws have any take home training material I can read to get a head start?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?
Loblaws Phone Interview Tips
- Create a cheat sheet for common interview questions.
- Tell the interviewer you have a LinkedIn profile.
- Sit up straight as it will keep you from mumbling.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous, and don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.