Congratulations on getting a London Drugs Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the London Drugs Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer London Drugs Interview Questions.
London Drugs Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. They really want to hear about your work history. You should briefly talk about your hobbies and education to make yourself sound well-rounded. If possible, try and focus on any customer experience you have.
2) What can you tell us about London Drugs?
- They are 100% Canadian owned.
- The company has locations in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba
- The headquarters are in Richmond British Columbia
3) Why do you want to work for London Drugs?
- Tell them if you like technology as there are a lot of electronics at this company.
- If you have an interest in healthcare tell them as London Drugs has a great pharmacy.
- State you love the products and service you get at London Drugs and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I am a people person. This is a great answer for London Drugs as odd are you will be working with customers
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Mention you would like a career in healthcare or perhaps a retail management career (both good answers for London Drugs)
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?