Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Long John Silvers?
- Long John Silver’s is America’s largest quick-service seafood chain with over 1200 restaurants worldwide.
- The first restaurant opened in Lexington Kentucky.
- They have an under 600 calories menu.
Why do you want to work for Long John Silvers?
- Say you like the product and service you get at Long John Silvers and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Long John Silvers. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you say something like a career in restaurant management you will sound like a good fit for the restaurant.
Why should Long John Silvers hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Long John Silver interview?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Long John Silvers?
Long John Silver Interview Tips
- Do not speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Dress formal.
- Have good posture.
- For more great interview tips read careerealism interview tips.
Long John Silver Interview Attire
- Dress formal and look your best.
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve or prepare food so if you have long hair wear it back, and wear minimal jewelry.