Congratulatons on getting a Longhorn Steakhouse Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparatation you can ace the Longhorn Steakhouse Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Longhorn Steakhouse Interview Questions.
Longhorn Steakhouse Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Longhorn Steakhouse?
- Longhorn Steakhouse offers more than just steak. They offer high-quality beef, ribs, chicken, and fish.
- Their ingredients are always fresh and never frozen.
- They offer a lunch and children’s menu.
- The parent company is Darden.
- They opened the first restaurant in Atlanta GA.
- The very first Longhorn Steakhouse nearly closed down, but due to a rare snowstorm in Atlanta, people stopped at the restaurant. Word of mouth quickly spread how good the food was and it began to take off.
Why do you want to work for Longhorn Steakhouse?
- Say you love the product and the service you get at Longhorn and because of this, you would be proud to work for them.
- Say you would rather work in a fast-paced environment.
How would you define great customer service?
- The staff is knowledgeable about the product and answers any questions the customer about the menu.
- The meal is cooked precisely the way the customer wants it.
- The meal is delivered within a reasonable time frame.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time).
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work there. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- I don’t take enough time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first). It is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- Tip!! You need to prepare for these situational type questions as interviewers love them.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you say something like restaurant management or chef you will sound like you are a good fit for Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Have a look at other Longhorn Steakhouse jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should I hire you?
- All restaurants need good communicators, team players, and people who work well under pressure. So explain in your last job how you used these skills.
Questions to ask in a Longhorn Steakhouse interview?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Longhorn Steakhouse?
Longhorn Steakhouse Interview Attire
- Remember to dress formally.
- If you have any tattoos be sure to hide them.
- If you have long hair wear it back.