Great job on getting a Lowe’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Lowe’s job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Lowe’s Interview Questions.
Lowe’s Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Lowe’s?
- They sell home improvement products.
- They are in Mexico, USA, Canada, and Australia.
- They started in 1946.
- The headquarters are in Mooresville North Carolina.
2) Why do you want to work for Lowe’s?
- Say you enjoy doing home improvement projects and you think you can learn a lot at Lowe’s.
- Say you enjoy working with people and you think you will get to do that at Lowe’s.
3) Tell us about your work history?
- If you have any work experience in the home improvement industry mention it but be sure to highlight any cashier and/or customer service experience you have.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- Tell them your people skills are your greatest strength as odd are you will be working with customers.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. Say something like
- You often don’t take enough personal time for yourself to explore your interests.
- When you get caught up in your work, you don’t take enough time for yourself and neglect your friends and family.
6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- If you are going to college mention what you expect to be doing after you finish university.
- If you want to stay in the home improvement business state you would like to get into a career in construction or possibly a management position in the home improvement business.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If they could not find an item then I would locate it for them.
- If they were unhappy with a product I would see if they could return it by referencing the Lowe’s Return policy.
8) Questions to ask on a Lowe’s Interview?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What kind of career advancement can your top employers expect?
- What are attributes of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?