- Briefly tell them about your hobbies and interests. Try and talk about any related work experience you have.
What can you tell us about LuLu Hypermarket?
- Lulu hypermarket is one of the biggest retail chains in Asia.
- They sell items such as food, clothes, electronics, and decor.
- The first supermarket was opened in 1995.
- Lulu hypermarkets are known for their phrase, “lulu where the world comes to shop”. This phrase basically signifies any culture can come and shop here.
- LuLu has their own credit cards as the partner with banks in the Middle East. These credit cards are like loyalty cards and people get rewards when they shop at LuLu.
- There are stores in U.A.E., Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Yemen, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and India.
- There are 110 retail stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets.
Why are you interested in working for Lulu Hypermarket?
- Be sure answer this question with enthusiasm. You can start out by saying why you like their stores more than their competitors.
- Say you enjoy the service you get when shopping at their stores and because of this you would be thrilled to represent them.
What is your availability?
- It is a good sign if they are asking this question as it means they are in a hurry to hire someone. Tell them your availability but remember try and not look too desperate.
Tell me about a time you had an issue with your manager and how did you resolve the issue?
- You will have to think of your own example for this question. Whatever example you share make sure it ends on a positive note.
- This is an example of a behavioral interview question, so be sure to review and be ready for other questions like this.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- First I would give the customer my full attention. Then I would sympathize with the customer and do whatever it takes to make sure the issue is fixed. State you are fully aware that if a customer leaves upset, they are not likely to return, and even worse the irate customer may tell others about their negative experience.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Be sure to align your five year career goal with LuLu Hypermarkets business objectives. For example, if you say you would like to get into retail management you sound like a good match for the company. If you say you would like to get into child care, your career goals are not aligned with LuLu Hypermarkets.
Why should LuLu hire you?
- LuLu Hypermarkets will want to hire people with good listening skills, quick learners, people who are punctual, and work well under pressure (rush hour). So tell the interview that you have all these skills.
Questions to ask on a LuLu Hypermarket Interview?
- What do you like best about working at LuLu Hypermarket?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?