Congratulations on getting a Lululemon interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Lululemon job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Lululemon interview questions.
Lululemon Interview Questions
1) Tell me about yourself?
- Mention your previous work experience, interests, and education. Try and focus on related work experience.
- If one of your interests is yoga tell them. Yoga is a key element in their business.
2) What can you tell us about Lululemon?
- The founder is Chip Wilson.
- The company was founded in 1998 in Vancouver Canada.
- The CEO is Laurent Potdevin.
- The headquarters are in Vancouver Canada.
- As of January 31, 2016, there are 363 company-operated stores.
- There are stores in United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, Germany, and Puerto Rico.
3) Why do you want to work for Lululemon?
- Tell them you love the product and perhaps mention what product you enjoy most.
- If you enjoy yoga let them know
4) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was unhappy because of the product I would reference the return policy and see if they can return it.
- If the customer was unhappy because they could not find a particular product I would find the item for them and not just point them in a general direction.
5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Lululemon has many positions you can progress to. Have a look at their career website and find a position you see yourself doing in five years.
- If you are going to university tell them what you are studying and hopefully, you will end up with a career in the field you are studying.
6) Would you have problems working during the holidays?
- This is key in retail. If you can work the Christmas holidays tell them.
7) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work. Try something like
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
8) Who are our competitors?
- Athleta, Nike and Under Armour.
9) Questions to ask on a Lululemon interview?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working here?