Congratulations on getting an interview. Manchu Wok is a chain of restaurants famous for their Chinese food. Below you will find commonly asked Manchu Wok Interview Questions and Answers.
Manchu Wok Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Manchu Wok?
- They are the biggest franchise in North America in the Chinese Quick Service Restaurant industry.
- Signature plates include Beef and Broccoli, Honey Garlic Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Orange Chicken.
- They also offer beef, chicken, pork, rice, noodles, appetizers, and sides.
- They offer combo plates which include: 3 entree plate, 2 entree plate, and wok express.
- Finally, they offer to take out and catering.
3) Why do you want to work for Manchu Wok?
- State you love the products and the service you get at Manchu WOK and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- If you are going to school state your goals but try and relate them to the restaurant industry.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Manchu Wok. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (say you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Try and relate your career goals to the restaurant industry as this question is designed to see if you are a good fit for Manchu Wok
8) Why should I hire you?
No Manchu Wok Interview Questions list would be complete without this question. You will want to take a second read of the job description and find skills they are looking for then restate those skills. Otherwise, try these:
- I work hard
- I am a quick learner
- I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Manchu Wok Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Manchu Wok?
- What type of training will I receive?