Congratulations on getting a Mark’s Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Mark’s Interview.
Here, we will discuss how to successfully answer Mark’s Interview Questions.
Mark’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If you have any customer service or fashion experience be sure to tell the hiring manager. Keep your answer short and to the point. If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school but now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Mark’s?
- The first store was opened in 1977
- There are over 380 stores across Canada.
- Canadian Tire is the parent company of Mark’s
3) Why do you want to work for Mark’s?
- If you are interested in retail, make sure you tell them.
- Mention you also feel that with Canadian Tire being the parent company there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow since Mark’s is part of a large corporation.
- If you are going to university mention you think Mark’s is a great way to pay for school.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I would state either: I am a quick learner or I am good with people. If you state you are a quick learner Mark’s employees will have to spend less time training you (which is a good thing). If you state your good with people the interviewer will think you will be good with the customers.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) What would your previous boss say about you?
- I work well under pressure, I complete tasks on time, and I am a hard worker.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Have a look at other jobs at Mark’s or Canadian Tire and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal
9) Questions to ask in a Mark’s Interview?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What hours will I work?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?