Tell us about your previous work history?
- They want to know how your previous work experience matches the job description at Mexx. So if you have any sales or customer service experience now is the time to mention it.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you want to prove yourself in the workforce.
What can you tell us about Mexx?
- They are known as a fashionable retail store for men, women, and children.
- Their head office is in Amsterdam.
- Their parent company is The Gores Group.
Why do you want to work us?
- State you love the product and service you get and because of this you would be proud to represent them.
- You can also say you love fashion and you enjoy helping others feel fashionable.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because they will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
No Mexx Interview Questions and Answers list would be complete without this question. You will want to answer this in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work there. State something like
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it. (Tip see the return policy before your interview as it will help you answer this question).
- If the customer was upset because they could not find a particular product I would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
You want to answer this question in a way your career goals match their business objectives.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish but try and relate it to the position you are applying for. For example, if you are studying business and applying for a position in retail why not say a career in retail management.
- Tip! Have a look at Mexx job site to find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should I hire you?
- Reread the job description and find skills they are looking for. For example, a career in retail will more than likely require teamwork and communication skills.
Questions to ask on a Mexx Interview?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Mexx?
Mexx Interview Outfit
- You should have a look at what the staff is wearing and dress one step better. Do not dress casually for this interview.