Congratulations on getting a Montana’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Montana’s job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Montana’s interview questions.
Montana’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your answer brief and to the point. If possible, try and relate any previous work experience you have to the job you are applying to at Montana’s.
2) What can you tell us about Montana’s?
- The restaurant first opened in 1995.
- The restaurant is known for their ribs and fresh Canadian AAA Steak.
- The restaurant also offers starters, beef, burgers, chicken & sandwiches, fajitas, pastas, salads, seafood, and sides.
- Montana’s is owned by Cara Operations Ltd.
3) Why do you want to work for us?
- State you love the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to make sure your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Montana’s Cookhouse. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (say you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Perhaps you would like to be a chef and you would like to get your chefs papers or perhaps a career in restaurant management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?
Have you had success answering Montana’s Cookhouse Interview Questions in the past? If so, share your success and comment below.