Congratulations on getting a Morrisons Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intesnse.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Morrisons job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Morrisons interview questions.
Morrisons Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Morrisons?
- Morrisons is the fourth largest food retailer chain in the UK with over 500 stores.
- The supermarket sells mainly food and grocery items.
- In January of 2014, they have begun online food deliveries.
3) Why do you want to work for Morrisons?
- Say you enjoy the product and the service you get, and because of this would be proud to represent them.
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active.
- Say you enjoy working with customers.
- With Morrisons being one of the largest supermarkets in the UK, say you feel there is good opportunity to learn and grow your career here.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Morrisons can get very busy especially after work or on weekends and you need to stay focused during this time).
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Morrisons. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first). It is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Morrisons Jobs and find a career you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should Morrisons hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Morrisons Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- If I were to start tomorrow what would be my top priority be?
Morrisons Interview Tips
- Arrive 5 to 10 minutes early.
- Have good body posture as it will prevent you from mumbling.
- Make good eye contact.
- Be sure to like Morrisons on Facebook during the interview, and somehow mention that you follow them on Facebook. This will show you truly do like them.
What to wear to a Morrisons Interview
- Be sure to dress formal or at the very least business casual.
- If you are applying for a position that will require you to interact with the customer then remember you want to look like someone who can serve and handle food.
- If possible, try and incorporate Morrisons colours into what you wear. Remember not to go overboard.