Congratulations on getting a Mr. Greek Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Mr. Greek Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Mr. Greek Interview Questions.
Mr. Greek Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point in regards to your hobbies as this is just to make you sound well rounded. If possible, relate any work experience you have to the position you are applying for.
What can you tell us about Mr. Greek?
- Mr. Greek began in Greektown in Toronto in 1988.
- Mr. Greek is known for their Mediterranean Cuisine.
- Mr. Greek prides itself on providing healthy high-quality food (it does not use MSG and only uses oils that are trans fat-free).
Why do you want to work for Mr. Greek?
- State you love the product and service you get at Mr. Greek and because of this, you would be proud to work for Mr. Greek.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this in a way that your greatest weakness does not prevent you from getting the job. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return. They may ask for a real-life scenario so you will want to come up with an answer.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Mr. Greek Interview?
- What hours will I work?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What percentage of the business is catering?
- What do you like best about working at Mr. Greek?