Congratulations on getting a Mr Sub Interview.
We all know how hard it is to get an interview.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Mr. Sub job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Mr. Sub Interview Questions.
Mr. Sub Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Mr. Sub will be more interested in your previous work experience than anything else. If possible, be sure to tell the interviewer any customer service experience you have.
2) What can you tell us about Mr. Sub?
- The first Mr. Sub opened in March 1968.
- In 1972, Mr. Sub sold its first franchise.
- Mr. Sub was the first company to offer wraps in the food industry.
- There are over 300 Mr. Subs in Canada.
3) Why do you want to work for Mr. Sub?
- Tell the interviewer that you enjoy the product and service you get at Mr. Sub and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Mr. Sub will have their rush hour and you will need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time off for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant industry state you would like your own franchise or perhaps a career in restaurant management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Mr. Sub Interview Questions?
- What kind of training will I receive if offered the position?
- What are attributes of top-performing employees?
- What do you like best about working here?