New York Fries is a Canadian restaurant famous for selling fries and hot dogs. Here you will find frequently asked New York Fries Interview Questions and Answers.
New York Fries Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about NY Fries?
- NY Fries started in Brantford Ontario.
- NY Fries also serve hot dogs.
- There are over 200 locations of NY Fries.
- NY Fries is also located in United Arab Emirates, South Korea, and Hong Kong.
3) Why do you want to work for NY Fries?
- Mention you love the product and service you get at NY Fries and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- If you are going to university state you think working at NY Fries is a great way to pay for school.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will sound prepared for the NY Fries rush hour)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep a NY Fries customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a New York Fries Interview?
Most New York Fries Interview Questions will end by asking if you have any questions for us. Below is what I suggest asking
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working at NY Fries?