Congratulations on getting a Noodles and Company Interview. Noodles and Company is a fast-casual restaurant with headquarters in Bloomfield Colorado. Today, Noodles and Company has over 510 locations. Here you will find frequently asked Noodles and Company Interview Questions and Answers.
Noodles and Company is a fast-casual restaurant with headquarters in Bloomfield Colorado.
Today, Noodles and Company has over 510 locations. Here you will find frequently asked Noodles and Company Interview Questions and Answers.
Noodles and Company Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Noodles and Company?
- The company was founded in 1995 in Denver Colorado.
- The restaurant is known for noodle dishes, sandwiches, salads, and soups.
Why do you want to work for Noodles and Company?
- State you love the product and service you get and because of this, you would be honored to represent them.
- Say you feel that Noodles and Company really care about their staff as you read about their foundation. In the untimely event of financial challenges, emergency hardships or catastrophic events this fund will make a gift to the affected team member and their family.
- Have a look at Yelp and find examples of why customers love this restaurant. For example, I found one that states they love the vegetarian options offered. If you are a vegetarian you can mention it as one of the reasons you would like to work here.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time).
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Noodles and Company. State something like:
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- I don’t take enough time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first). It is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
This question is designed to see if you have goals and also to see if you are a good fit for the restaurant.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish. If possible, try and relate the job you are interviewing for to your field of study.
- A career in restaurant management or chef is also a career objective that would align with Noodle and Company’s goals.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Noodles and Company Interview?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I get?
What to wear to a Noodles and Company Interview?
- You always want to dress one step above the interviewer so dress formally.