Congratulations, you got an O’Charley’s Interview!
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the O’Charley’s Job Interview.
Here you will find how successfully answer O’Charley’s Interview Questions.
O’Charley’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about O’Charley’s?
- The restaurant was founded in 1971.
- O’Charley’s has Free Pie Wednesday.
- O’Charley’s sells appetizers, combos, chicken and pasta, fresh salads, premium steaks and ribs, seafood, sandwiches, hand crushed burgers, soups, deserts.
3) Why do you want to work for O’Charley’s?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you would like to find a job that keeps you active.
- Say you like the service and the product you get at O’Charley’s and because of this, you would be happy to work for them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at O’Charley’s. Say something like:
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other O’Charley’s jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years (this way you will sound like you are not a job hopper).
8) Why should O’Charley’s hire you?
- I have great communication skills.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am punctual.
Questions to ask on an O’Charley’s Interview
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What are characteristics of your top-performing employees?