Congratulations on getting an Orange Julius Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Orange Julius Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Orange Julius Interview Questions.
Orange Julius Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If you have any restaurant or customer service experience now is the time to talk about it.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Orange Julius?
- The company was started by Julius Freed and Bill Hamlin in 1926.
- Dairy Queen purchased Orange Julius in 1987.
- They are famous for their premium fruit smoothies, and Julius Originals.
3) Why do you want to work for Orange Julius?
- Tell them you love the product and service you get and because of this state, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure. This is a great answer they will get extremely busy during rush hour and you will sound prepared.
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer as they have to spend less time training g you to get it right the first time.
5) What would your previous boss say about you?
- I pay great attention to detail. This is a great answer for the restaurant business first impression on food preparation is everything.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself. (You want to answer this in a way that your greatest weakness does not prevent you from working at Orange Julius)
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college state what you would like to do when you finish school
- If you want to stay in the restaurant industry state you would like a career in restaurant management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
10) Do you have any questions for us?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?