Congratulations on getting an Outback Steakhouse Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Outback Steakhouse Job Interview.
Here you will find frequently asked interview questions and answers at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
What can you tell us about Outback Steakhouse?
- Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-themed steak restaurant.
- Outback Steakhouse started in 1988.
- Outback Steakhouse headquarters are in Tampa Bay Florida.
Why do you want to work for Outback Steakhouse?
- Mention you love the products and service you get at Outback Steakhouse and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer for Outback because they will have to spend less time training you.
- I am good with customers. This is a great answer if you are working as a waiter/waitress or bartender.
- I work well under pressure this is a great answer because you will appear to be able to handle the Outback Steakhouse rush hour with ease.
What would your previous boss say about you?
- I pay great attention to detail.
- I am able to complete my tasks quickly and on time.
What is your greatest weakness?
- I don’t take enough personal time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant business state you would like a career in restaurant management.
- If you are going to college state what you plan on doing after you finish.
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you want to reread the job description and find key skills they are looking for. After you have found the skills they are hoping to acquire, reassure the interviewer that you have them. For example, suppose I was applying for the position of host. The Outback Hostess Job description states:
- Must be outgoing and positive (skill: motivational)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment (skill: works well under pressure)
- Ability to work in a team (skill: teamwork)
- Ability to work effectively with a telephone (skill: communication)
So when asked why I should hire you I would state
- I am outgoing and positive and will always give the customer a warm first impression.
- I work well under pressure and will be able to handle the Outback Steakhouse rush hour.
- I work well in a team.
- I have excellent communication skills which will allow me to interact well with customers.
Questions to ask on an Outback Steakhouse Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Have you worked at Outback Steakhouse in the past? If so please feel free to comment below and add any Outback Steakhouse Interview Questions.