|I earned the temp agency VOLT a lot of money on a two year contract. My contract ended on April 1, 2013 and they still have not paid me for my approved expense reports or final day of work. I have called and emailed the Regional Manager, District Manager, the VOLT Accounting Dept. and my recruiter. No one will respond to me. I am completely at a loss.
FedEx is a multinational courier service with headquarters in Memphis Tennessee. Here you will find frequently asked FedEx Interview Questions and Answers.
Congratulations on getting an interview at Kohl’s. Below are potential Kohl’s Job Interview Questions and Answers.
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Be sure to relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying for at Kohl’s
What can you tell us about Kohl’s?
- Kohl’s head office is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The founder is Maxwell Kohl.
- Kohl’s is a department store offering clothing and household goods.
Why do you want to work for Kohl’s?
- State you love the product and the service you receive at Kohl’s and because of this you would be proud to represent them. Continue reading
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Talk about any customer service experience you have.
- Talk about any retail experience you have.
- Tell the interviewer any sales experience you have.
- Tip!! If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the work force.
What can you tell us about Levi Strauss?
- Levi’s offers a wide range of clothes for men, women, juniors, kids, and babies.
- Levi’s was founded in 1853 in San Francisco where the head office is located today. Continue reading