Complements on getting a Panago Pizza Interview.
We all know that interviews are trying and competition is fierce.
However, with a bit of preparation, you can ace the Panago Pizza Job Interview
Here you will learn how to successfully answer Panago Pizza Interview Questions.
Panago Pizza Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Panago?
- Panago is a Canadian restaurant famous for their pizza.
- They offer takeout and delivery.
- The first restaurant opened in 1986 in Abbotsford BC.
- There are almost 200 restaurants located in Canada.
3) Why do you want to work for Panago?
- State you love the product and the service you get at Panago and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer as it will show you can handle their rush hour).
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I don’t take enough personal time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
- I am a workaholic and I don’t make enough time for my friends and family.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What hours will I work?