Congratulations on getting a Panda Express Interview.
We can all agree that interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a little preparation, you can ace the Panda Express Job Interview.
Here you will read about how to successfully answer Panada Express Interview Questions and Panda Express Interview Tips.
Panda Express Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them that you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- Otherwise, try and tell them how your previous work experience relates to the job you are applying for at Panda Express. Remember to review the job description and find an experience that relates to what they are looking for. Then tell the interviewer about your past related work experience.
What can you tell us about Panda Express?
- Panda Express began as Panda Inn. The first restaurant opened was in 1973 in Pasadena California.
- Panda Express specializes in American Chinese cuisine and offers chicken, beef, shrimp and regional entrees.
- They also offer sides, appetizers, desserts, and drinks.
- They do not use MSG in their meals.
Why do you want to work at Panda Express?
- State that you love the product and the service you get at Panda Express and, because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- They will want to hire someone who is interested in their product so you can also prove you like Panda Express by liking them on Facebook and, if possible, state a product or a special they had on their Facebook page.
What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure. This is a great answer because Panda Express will get very busy at certain times of the day and you will sound like someone who can be counted on to remain focused during this time.
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer as no company wants to spend many hours training their employees.
What would your previous boss say about you?
- I work well under pressure.
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this is a way that your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Panda Express. Try something like:
- I can be very committed to my work and, at times I might not make enough time for my friends and family
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- The interviewer wants to see you have ambition and goals, but they also want to see you are the right fit for the restaurant industry. Make sure you have an answer ready for this question because they will ask it.
- Perhaps say you would like a career restaurant management. If you are willing to stay in the restaurant business then you will sound like a good fit for Panda Express.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
Questions to ask on a Panda Express Interview?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What do you like best about working here?
- For management: Why is the position open? What did the previous assistant manager do well or do poorly?
Panda Express Manager Interview Questions
Where do you see yourself in two years?
- Perhaps say you would like to become a general manager. This will let the interviewer know that your goals are aligned with their business objectives.
How do you motivate others?
- State that you don’t think money is a great motivator but that taking the time to praise your employees for good work goes a long way.
Describe the process you would take to fire someone or let them go?
- Say you would put them on a performance review and tell them what they are doing wrong and areas they need to improve on. If you don’t see improvement after a week or two, say that you would let them go.
What to wear to a Panda Express Interview?
- Dress formally if you are in a management level interview. If you are applying for an entry-level position then dress business casual.
- Don’t wear too much jewelry and if you have long hair wear it back.
- If you have facial hair be sure to trim it.
Panda Express Background Check
- Panda Express Hiring Process does a background check on potential employees.
Working at Panda Express