Congratulations on getting a Panera Bread Interview.
We can all agree that interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little preparation, you can ace the Panera Bread Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Panera Bread Interview Questions.
We will also provide information on how to dress for a Panera Bread Interview, as well as general interview tips.
Panera Bread Interview Questions
1. What can you tell us about Panera Bread?
- They offer a wide variety of food items such as freshly baked bread, pastries and sweets, bagels and spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, paninis, sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera Kids menu, and drinks.
- Customers can order online and pick up their order.
- They have a rewards program called MyPanera.
- Panera works hard to give back to the community by sponsoring charities such as Feeding America (food bank)which helps fight hunger.
- Panera Bread headquarters are in St. Louis Missouri.
- The first Panera Bread was opened in 1981.
2. Why do you want to work at Panera Bread?
- I would like to work at Panera Bread because it does not have a fast food feel. They make a quality product that I enjoy.
- Panera Bread is growing rapidly and I think there will be opportunities to grow my career here.
3. Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am a people person.
4. What hours can you work?
- Panera Bread opens early. Panera Bread opens at 6 a.m. in some locations and closes around 9. p.m. When asked what hours can you work you want to be as flexible as possible.
5. Are you good at math?
- If you are applying for an hourly associate then they will probably want you to work the cashier. You just need to be able to do basic addition and subtraction, so if you are comfortable with this, say that you are good at math.
6. What experience do you have?
- If you have other restaurant experience, talk about it.
- Talk about any cashier experience you may have.
- Talk about any customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job, let them know. State that you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
7. Questions to ask in a Panera Bread Interview?
- If offered the position, what type of training will I receive?
- What are some attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What do you like best about working at Panera Bread?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you don’t know what to say check out other jobs at Panera Bread and see if you can find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
Panera Bread Interview Attire?
- If you are on a Panera Bread Cashier Interview then dress business casual.
- If you are on a Panera Bread Manager Interview then dress formally.
Panera Bread Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t talk too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t talk too slow as you will sound boring.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.