Congratulations on getting a Papa Murphy’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Papa Murphy’s Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Papa Murphy’s Interview Questions.
Papa Murphy’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Mention any related work experience you have that relates to the position you are applying for.
2) What can you tell us about Papa Murphy’s?
- Papa Murphy’s first opened in 1981 in Hillsboro, OR (under the Papa Aldo’s name).
- Papa Aldo’s and Murphy’s Pizza merged in 1995, forming Papa Murphy’s.
- They make fresh pizza where you can take it home and bake it in your oven.
- They offer salads, cheesy bread, chocolate chip cookie dough, cinnamon wheel and soft drinks.
- Papa Murphy’s has on their website email offers where customers can get great deals on pizza.
3) Why do you want to work for Papa Murphy’s?
- State you enjoy the service and the product you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them. Make sure you have a favorite product like state your favorite pizza is Chicago-Style Stuffed. (Don’t ask about free food)
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
Be sure you answer this question in a way that your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Papa Murphy’s. Try something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I forget to take personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years. Perhaps check out restaurant management positions and see if this is a good career for you. If you are willing to stay in the restaurant business then you will sound like a good fit for Papa Murphy’s.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can read?