Congratulations on getting a Payless Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Payless ShoeSource Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Payless Interview Questions.
Payless Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Be sure to talk about your work experience more than anything else!
2) What can you tell us about Payless?
- Payless was founded in 1956, in Topeka Kansas.
- The company’s mission is simple: To be the Go To, Get More, Pay Less shoe store for our target customers.
- Payless employs more than 20,000 associates worldwide.
3) Why do you want to work for Payless?
- If you are going to college mention you think Payless is a great way to pay for school.
- Mention you like to work with people and you think Payless will allow you to that.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I am good with people (this is a great answer because you will be good with customers.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was upset with the product I would offer to replace it by after referencing the Payless ShoeSource Return Policy
- If the customer was upset because they could not find an item I would find it for them and not just point them in a general direction.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years. Perhaps check out retail management positions and see if this is a good career for you. If you are willing to stay in retail then you will sound like a good fit for Payless.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can read?