Congratulations on getting a Perkins Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Perkins Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Perkins Restaurant Interview Questions.
Perkins Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Remember you will be ahead of the competition if you can focus on related work experience.
2) What can you tell us about Perkins?
- The first restaurant was opened in 1958 in Cincinnati Ohio.
- Customers can receive breakfast all day.
- Perkins has a 55 plus menu.
- They are well known for their bakery.
- Perkins is a subsidiary of Holiday Inn.
- The headquarters are in Memphis Tennessee.
3) Why do you want to work for Perkins?
- I love the service and the product I get at Perkins and because of this, I would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to college state you think working at Perkins is a great way to pay for school.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will sound prepared for their rush hour)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I tend to I neglect my friends and family.
6) Who is the CEO?
- The CEO of Perkins Restaurant is Jeff Warne
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Who is Perkins biggest competitor?
- Ihop or Denny’s is Perkins biggest competitor.
9) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you don’t have a five-year career plan, then browse jobs on popular employment websites and find a something you would love to do in five years. See if you would like to get into restaurant management as it is related to Perkins business.
10) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
11) Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can top employees receive?
- Perkins Server Interview Questions
- Perkins Hostess Interview Questions
- Perkins Cook Interview Questions
- Perkins Restaurants Employee Reviews