Congratulations on getting a Petro-Canada Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Petro-Canada Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Petro-Canada Interview Questions.
Petro-Canada Interview Questions
Why do you want to work at Petro-Canada?
- I enjoy working with customers and I have a real passion for the automotive industry.
What can you tell us about Petro-Canada?
- The head office is in Calgary Alberta.
- Petro-Canada is owned by Suncor Energy.
- In addition to gas Petro-Canada offers Petro-Canada oil.
- Petro-Canada has their own point system called Petro-Canada points.
- Their service stations also will perform car repairs.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- This question is designed to see if you are a good fit for Petro-Canada. If you say you want to be a mechanic or a career in service management you will definitely sound like a good fit at a service station.
- Tip have a look at other jobs at Petro-Canada and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
- If you don’t know what you want to do in five years have a look at jobs on popular employment websites and find something you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should I hire you?
- I have great people skills and will work well with customers.
- I work well under pressure and will be able to handle any of Petro-Canada’s rush hours.
- I work well as a team or as an individual.
- I am a quick learner and will not have any issues learning the products, or the point of sale systems.
What would you do if someone demanded all the money in the cash register?
- Give the robber the money and do what they say. Once the thief leaves, I would call the police immediately.
What is your greatest strength?
Potential answers for this could be:
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I work well under pressure
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Petro-Canada. State something like
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are attributes of your top performing employees?