Congratulations on getting a Pizza Hut Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Pizza Hut Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how successfully answer Pizza Hut Interview Questions.
Pizza Hut Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Pizza Hut?
- Pizza Hut is a subsidiary of Yum Brands.
- The headquarters are in Plano Texas.
- Other than pizza the restaurant offers salads, pasta, buffalo wings, breadsticks, and garlic bread.
- Pizza Hut was founded in 1958 by two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney in Wichita Kansas.
- The two brothers named the restaurant Pizza Hut because their sign only had room for eight letters.
2) Why do you want to work at Pizza Hut?
- Talk about how much you love their product and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- If you are going to college state you feel that Pizza Hut will be a great way to pay for school.
- Say you would love to work for a Fortune 500 company and feel you could learn a lot about the restaurant business.
3) Why should I hire you?
- For this question, simply re-read the job description and find skills they are looking for. Then simply restate those skills if you have them.
4) What hours are you available?
- Be as flexible as possible. Take a look at the hours of operation and state hours that are just before opening time and closing time.
5) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Only you can answer this but be ready for this question. Let them know you have goals and ambition.
- Why not have a look at other Pizza Hut jobs (keyword: Pizza Hut) and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This way you will sound like you are committed to Pizza Hut and you are not a job hopper.
6) Do you have a car?
- If you don’t have a car and you have your license tell them. If you have your license and can get access to your parent’s car then state that too. You can work in the kitchen and if the regular delivery boy cannot show up you can always fill in for a shift or two.
7) Questions to ask on a Pizza Hut Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Pizza Hut?
- What are attributes of your top performers?
Pizza Hut Interview Tips
- Arrive 5 minutes early
- Be sure to make eye contact during the interview
- Never use the word fast food.
- Have good body posture to prevent you from mumbling.
Does Pizza Hut Drug Test?
- This is a common question but there is no evidence on their website that they drug test. However several people have reported getting drug tests for management positions.
0 of 10 questions completed
Test your Pizza Hut knowledge here and try our interview prep quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 10
Pizza Hut is a subsidiary of Yum Brands. What other restaurants are subsidiaries of Yum Brands?Correct
Question 2 of 10
What year was Pizza Hut Founded?Correct
Question 3 of 10
What city was Pizza Hut founded in?Correct
Question 4 of 10
Pizza Hut Sponsors a program called Book It! What is this program about?Correct
Students who read books according to the goal set by the classroom teacher, in any given month from October through March, are rewarded with a Pizza Hut certificate good for one free, one-topping Personal Pan Pizza.Incorrect
Students who read books according to the goal set by the classroom teacher, in any given month from October through March, are rewarded with a Pizza Hut certificate good for one free, one-topping Personal Pan Pizza.
Question 5 of 10
Pizza Hut was one of the first American franchises to open in Iraq?Correct
Pizza Hut was one of the first American franchises to open in Iraq?Incorrect
Question 6 of 10
What year was Pan Pizza introduced to their customers?Correct
Question 7 of 10
Which Pizza has the following ingredients?
- Pork Sausage
- Fresh white mushrooms
- Sweet red onions
- Crisp green peppers
Question 8 of 10
Stuffed Crust Pizza was launched in what year?Correct
Question 9 of 10
Cheesy Bites allows customers to tear off little pieces of crust that are stuffed with cheese on Pizzas?Correct
Cheesy Bites allows customers to tear off little pieces of crust that are stuffed with cheese on Pizzas?Incorrect
Question 10 of 10
Pizza Hut offers chicken wings through their sister franchise called Wingstreet?Correct