Congratulations on getting a Pizza Pizza Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Pizza Pizza Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Pizza Pizza Interview Questions.
Pizza Pizza Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests and hobbies, previous work experience, and your education.
2) What can you tell us about Pizza Pizza?
- Pizza Pizza was founded by Michael Overs.
- The first Pizza Pizza was opened in 1967 in Toronto.
- Pizza Pizza is mainly in Ontario but exists in other parts of Canada.
- Pizza Pizza owns Pizza 73 a franchise that is located in Western Canada.
3) Why do you want to work at Pizza Pizza?
- Tell the interviewer that you enjoy the product and that you think it provides great value for their customers.
- Tell the interviewer that you would be proud to work for a company that founded The Slices for Smiles Fund. The fund donates time and money to better the lives of children.
4) Why should I hire you?
- I am punctual.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
5) What are your strengths?
- I provide great attention to detail and care about the product I create.
- I am a people person and will be good working with customers.
6) What is your major weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at Pizza Pizza. State something like:
- I work too much and neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you say you want to stay in the restaurant business, you will sound like a good fit for Pizza Pizza. Check out job titles such as restaurant manager, or restaurant general manager and see if this is a good fit for you.
8) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out if it is the product and if it was I would offer to replace it as an upset customer will never come back.
9) Questions to ask on a Pizza Pizza Interview?
No Pizza Pizza Interview Questions list would be complete without this question. Below are suggestions I recommend.
- What do you like best about working at Pizza Pizza?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?