Congratulations on getting a Primanti Bros. Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace Primanti Bros. Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Primanti Bros. Interview Questions.
Primanti Bros. Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
Here’s the deal.
If you answer this question correctly you will already be ahead of the competition!
- Talk about how your past and previous work experience matches the job you are interviewing for. The more related work experience you have the more valuable you will be to Primanti Bros.
2) What can you tell us about Primanti Bros?
- Primanti Bros. is a chain of sandwich shops located throughout Pennsylvania, particularly in and around Pittsburgh.
- The restaurant chain also has locations in Ohio, Florida, West Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, and Indiana.
- The restaurant was founded in 1933.
- Primanti Bros. Restaurant is known for their signature sandwiches which consists of grilled meats, Italian based coleslaw, tomatoes, and French fries inside the sandwich.
3) Why do want to work for Primanti Bros?
- Say you love the service and the product and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- You can also say you would be proud to work for a company who has been mentioned in National Geographic, and Pittsburgh Post-Gazette’s list of “1,000 Places to See Before You Die in the USA and Canada.
- You can also say you would like a job that keeps you active and you would enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
4) How would you deal with an upset customer?
Say first you would listen to the customer and find out what was the problem.
- If it was the food say you would replace it.
- If it was the wait say you would apologize and give an explanation.
- Mention you believe the customer is always right (within reason) and if you were unsure of what to do state you would check with your manager.
5) Define excellent customer service?
- Friendly service.
- Food is served on time.
- Food is made to order.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If possible try and tell the interviewer you would like to be in a field related to the restaurant industry.
- Make sure you have a five-year goal because if you don’t you will sound like you have no ambition.
7) What hours are you available?
- You want to be flexible when answering this question. The more flexible you can be the better your chances are at getting hired.
8) How well do you work under pressure?
- Restaurants are constantly busy and you need to be able to say you can work well under pressure.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
Want to know the best part about this question!
Hardly anyone will be prepared for this question and you will. Here are some great questions to ask the interviewer:
- What do you like best about working here?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are attributes of your top performing employees?
What to wear to a Primanti Bros. Interview?
- If you are on a Primanti Bros. Server Interview or a non-management position then dress business casually. If you are on a manager interview then dress formally.