Congratulations on getting a Publix Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, by reviewing frequently asked Publix Interview Questions you can drastically improve your chances at getting the job.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Publix Interview Questions.
Publix Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- If possible, relate any previous work experience to the job you are applying for at Publix. If you have related work experience then they will have to spend less time training you which obviously is a good thing.
2) What can you tell us about Publix?
- Publix was founded in 1930 and is the largest and fastest growing employee-owned Super Market chain in the United States.
- Publix mission statement is to be the premier quality food retailer in the world.
- Publix is a Fortune 500 company with more than 1100 stores.
3) Why do you want to work for Publix?
- State you enjoy the service and products you get at Publix and because if this you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure. This is a great answer as Publix will get very busy during certain peak hours and this response will make you sound prepared.
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer as Publix will have to spend less time training you.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Publix. State something like:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
Be sure to have an answer to this question as it shows you are ambitious and goal oriented.
- If you don’t know what to say then check out other Publix jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal.
8) Questions to ask on a Publix Interview?
- If offered the position what kind of training would I receive?
- What are some traits of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working here?