Congratulations on getting a Quiznos Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Quiznos Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Quiznos Interview Questions and Answers.
Quiznos Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Highlight any customer service or restaurant experience you have. Keep your answer short and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Quiznos?
- The Quiznos headquarters are based out of Denver Colorado.
- Quiznos specializes in sandwiches that come off of a heated conveyor belt oven.
- Quiznos restaurants are located in many parts of the world (mainly Canada and the US)
- Only Subway serves more sandwiches than Quiznos.
2) Why do you want to work for Quiznos?
- Mention you love the product and service you get at Quiznos (mention your favorite sandwich) and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- If you are going to college state you think working at Quiznos is a great way to pay for school.
3) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will appear to be prepared for the Quiznos rush hour)
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Quiznos employees will spend less time training you)
4) What would your previous boss say about you?
- Quiznos operates at a very fast pace so mention your boss would state you finish your tasks quickly and on time.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you would like to stay at Quiznos tell them you would like to get into restaurant management.
- If you are going to school state what you would like to do when you are finished.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker
- I am loyal
8) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home training material I can read so I can get a head start?
- What do you like best about working at Quiznos?