Congratulations on getting a Rainforest Cafe Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Rainforest Cafe Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Rainforest Cafe Interview Questions.
Rainforest Cafe Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Try and relate any previous work experience you have to the job you are applying to.
2) What can you tell us about Rainforest Cafe?
- They offer food and beverage items.
- They offer apparel, toys, and gifts.
- Their parent company is Landry’s Restaurants.
3) Why do you want to work for us?
- State you will enjoy working for a family oriented restaurant and like to work with children. You can also state you enjoy the service and the product you get at and because of this, you will be proud to represent them if offered the position.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. You should state something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (say you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you say you want to stay in the restaurant industry, you will sound like a good fit for Rainforest Cafe. Perhaps say you would like to become a restaurant or general manager.
8) Why should I hire you?
If you are a server or working in the kitchen state
- I have great communication skills which will allow me to work well with customers or working with coworkers.
- I work well under pressure and will have no issues handling the lunch and dinner rush.
- I work well as an individual or as a team
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What are attributes of your best employees?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?