Congratulations on getting a Raising Cane’s Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Cane’s interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Raising Cane’s Interview Questions.
Raising Cane’s Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Raising Cane’s?
- Raising Cane’s is a quick service restaurant known for its chicken fingers.
- There are over 340 restaurants.
- The first restaurant opened in 1996.
- There are restaurants in U.S., Bahrain, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia.
- Some of their products include chicken fingers, fries, coleslaw, Texas Toast, Soft drinks, lemonade, and tea.
- Cane’s offers Louisiana hot sauce, and/or mustard.
2) Why do you want to work for Raising Cane’s?
- Say you love the product and the service you get at Cane’s and would be happy to represent them.
3) How would you define good customer service?
- The restaurant has good parking, fast service, clean restrooms, and friendly service.
- Tip! Have a look at positive customer reviews on Yelp and find quote this.
4) How well do you work under pressure?
All restaurants get extremely busy and you need to be prepared for the restaurant’s rush hours.
- State you will enjoy the challenge and would prefer a job that keeps you active.
5) Would you prefer to work as a cashier or in the kitchen?
- Say you feel you have good communication skills and are a team player and would feel comfortable working in either environment.
6) What hours can you work?
- The more flexible you can be with your availability the better your chances are of getting an interview.
7) Do you have any questions for us?
Do you want to know the best part about this question?
It is almost certainly going to be asked and hardly anyone will be prepared for it.
Here are great sample questions to ask the interviewer
- What type of training will I receive if offered the position?
- What do you like best about working at Raising Cane’s?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- Is there any take-home material I can study if offered the position?