Congratulations on getting an interview at Real Canadian Superstore.
We all know interviews are stressful.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Superstore Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Real Canadian Superstore Interview Questions.
Superstore Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. They will want to know more about your previous work experience than anything else. If you have any customer service experience be sure to tell them about it.
2) What can you tell us about Superstore?
- Superstore is owned by Loblaw Companies Ltd.
- Superstore sells the President Choice Products.
- Superstore mainly sells groceries but they are also noted for banking (PC Financial), gas stations, and drugstores.
3) Why do you want to work for Superstore?
- State you enjoy the product and service you get at Superstore and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- If going to university tell them and state you think working at Superstore is a great way to pay for university.
4) How would go about telling a customer where a particular item is in the store?
- Make sure you walk them to the aisle and find the item for them. Don’t just point them to the location.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Superstore will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Superstore will get extremely busy and you need to stay focused during this time)
6) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Search other jobs at Superstore and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual. (When Superstore first opened they would ask attendance records of students to see they arrived to class on time so be sure to state you are punctual)
10) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?