Congratulations on getting a Red Robin Busser Interview. Here you will find frequently asked busser interview questions and answers.
Discuss your resume?
- Discuss any restaurant or customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job, say you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
Why do you want to be a busser?
- Say you enjoy working in a team.
- Say you enjoy the challenge of working under pressure.
- If you are going to college, say you think working at Red Robin is a great way to pay for school.
Why should we hire you?
First review the job description to find skills they are looking for, and then match those skills to your own. Here is what I found in the job posting
- Your goal is to keep the dining room in order (skill required: organizational skills).
- You will be clearing and resetting the tables, taking dishes to the kitchen, stocking bus stations, cleaning glassware, pre-bussing tables (skill required: attention to detail).
- Offering Guests drink refills, all in a timely manner (skill required: works well under pressure).
So a possible answer to this question is:
- I have excellent organizational skills and will always keep the dining room in working order.
- I pay great attention to detail and will always keep the restaurant clean.
- I work well under pressure.
Can you work weekends and evenings?
- It is in your best interest to be flexible with your availability.
What caused you to miss a shift in your last job?
- Everyone misses a day of work once in their life. State your reason for missing work but also say you were proactive and found a replacement for your shift.
Questions to ask on a Red Robin Busser Interview?
- What type of advancement can a top performing busser receive?