Congratulations on getting a Red Robin Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the Red Robin Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Red Robin Interview Questions and Answers.
Red Robin Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
I know this question sounds basic but it is one of the best ways to sell yourself.
First, tell the interviewer about your past, and present work experience followed by your future goals. Make sure everything relates to a career at Red Robin.
For example, In my last job, I started busing tables and then became a hostess. Currently, I am a server at a very busy restaurant. In the future, I would like to work my way up to management.
In this example, the interviewer will see the candidate has lots of skills in the restaurant industry and they are committed to staying long term.
2) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Red Robin will want to see how your previous work history relates to the job you are applying for. If possible look at the job description and relate how your previous work experience relates to the job you are applying for at Red Robin.
- If this is your first job tell, them that you have been focusing on school, and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
3) What can you tell us about Red Robin?
- Red Robin has been a gourmet burger expert since 1969.
- Red Robin serves chicken sandwiches, salads, entrees, and bottomless beverages.
- Red Robin also serves turkey burgers, fish sandwiches, Gardenburger, and vegan boca.
- The head office is in Greenwood Village Colorado.
4) Why do you want to work for Red Robin?
- State you love the product and service you get at Red Robin, and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Why not like Red Robin on Facebook and state a product you saw and wanted — This will show you truly do like them.
5) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Red Robin will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
6) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Red Robin. State something like:
- I am a workaholic, and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work, I don’t take enough time for myself.
7) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
No Red Robin Interview Questions list will be complete without this question. This question is designed to see if you have goals and if you are a right fit for the restaurant.
- If you say you want to stay in the restaurant industry, you will sound like a good fit for Red Robin. Check out job titles such as restaurant manager and see if this is a good fit for you.
- If going to college state what you plan on doing after you finish but try and make it sound like something useful to the Red Robin business.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I have great people skills and I enjoy working with customers (this is a great answer if you are dealing with customer service).
- I have great attention to detail and can complete my tasks quickly (this is a great answer if you are applying for a kitchen position).
10) Questions to ask on a Red Robin Interview?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What hours will I work?
- What do you like best about working at Red Robin?
Wondering What to wear to a Red Robin Interview?
- If you look at the Red Robin Dress Code they are quite casual. Therefore it is recommended you dress business casual.